How to increase passenger comfort -survey

Hello community and dear traveller,

first of all I would like to indroduce myself as I’m new to this forum. I work as a flight attendant for an international airline and beside my job I presently writing my bachelor thesis in mechanical engineering. Therefore I’m investigating the potential use of intelligent technologies in aircrafts to increase passenger comfort and experience.
For this I created a small survey which takes you approximately 5 minutes. I would be very happy if you could participate in this survey. The survey is anonymous however the data will be used to improve the passenger comfort and experience in future aircraft cabins.

I am not very sure if I am allowed to post a survey in your forum as I couldn’t find any specific statement in the forum rules. If so, please let me know and I will delete this thread of course but It would be very helpfull for the studie If I could get some honest opinions of some traveller.

survey: ​​​​​​​https://www.surveymonkey.de/r/KD3K9T2

Thanks in advance for your time
Kind regards and always happy landings

Lima.Sierra

Done! However, it will help you in this forum to have a spanish version.

Thank you very much! :slightly_smiling_face: Unfortunately, the survey tool does not offer multilingual survey creation.